Miley Cyrus Brings Out Her Tennessee Roots In Mark Ronson’s Country-Disco New Single “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart”: The Music Video Is WOW!
Miley Cyrus is back. Well, she ain't giving us a new album just yet but there's new music out featuring her. The new Mark Ronson single “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” was officially released last night, November 29th, on digital platforms, with its music video getting premiered on YouTube at the same time. May I mention this song leaked in full demo form last month but surprisingly Mark refused to rush-released it. Why? Well, he didn't have the music video filmed at the time and since apparently his wish was to release song and music video at the same time he just had to wait. Will the leak affect this single much? Hmm, Mark's label did a good job of swiftly deleting almost all the illegal download links so maybe not so much. Fingers crossed.
“Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” is a country, pop, dance, disco all-in-one bop. There are some profound lyrics and lots of low notes sung by Miley Cyrus where her Tennessee roots clearly show. Whether we like it or not, the genre where Miley’s voice really glows is country and since “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” is country-ish Miley feels like fish in water in here. This is a low-key banger, which I learned to love after a few consecutive listens. But the music video helped a lot too. Because wow... The music video is amazing in all aspects. Mark Ronson definitely spent some big bucks in it. The video sees Miley getting chased by the police, entering a strip club, a test-shooting site for kids and a crazy packed supermarket with the car, and finally, after Mark Ronson gets inside the moving vehicle, Miley will crash against a wall and a slow motion finale will unfold.
That chorus! I want have a glass of bourbon, get drunk and sing this out loud.
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now