Migos Do Trap-Rock In New Song "What The Price": Listen
With just one week to go till their "Culture" album drops, hip hop group Migos decides to give fans a new track a little in advance. "What The Price" is available for purchase and streaming as of this Friday morning on all digital platforms.
Over a trap-rock melody, and using heavy auto-tune for their vocals, the three amigos of Migos wonder about some monetary dealings ("What’s the price? Prices goin’ up") in their brand new 4-minute-long song.
With Migos it's all about their hard flow.
Hit or Miss?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch