M.I.A Is A Desert Queen In "Finally" Music Video: Watch
The music video for “Finally” is finally here!
Never been to a desert? Then let M.I.A take you on a tour of how it is to be there!
Directed by Vivianne Sassen, the new music video sees M.I.A waving flags and posing next to flower petals during the very warm day time, and wearing a thick jacket when the sun is all gone. Such an instructive video, huh? M.I.A is increasing our knowledge about deserts letting us now that deserts are not hot all day long. It gets chilly at nighttime!
Even M.I.A’s “simplest” music videos are fantastic. It’s amazing.
By the way, how stunning does M.I.A look in here? Flawless beauty!
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch