Melanie Martinez Premieres New Song “Piggyback”, Still Claims Rapist Accusations Are False
I knew this would come eventually.
Less than 20 days it’s taken Melanie Martinez to write and record a response song to the rapist accusations from her former best friend Timothy Heller. The original song called “Piggyback” was released earlier this week via Melanie’s official SoundCloud account.
“I’m so done with playing piggy back Ooh," she sings in the first line of the chorus. And then: "Swear to god I wished y’all all the best Ooh / You’re lying your way to try and gain a piece of me when you could never come close cause I know my destiny / I worked hard for my shit / Put my love in this shit / Now you’re trying to kill my name for some fame / What is this / Tried to help you do your shit / Encouraged you to work on it / Was a good friend and you used that to your advantage."
Melanie isn’t wrong when she says “trying to kill my name” is the lyrics. Her career is definitely critically wounded.
- Breaking: Taylor Swift Says Bye To Big Machine, Announces New Deal With Universal Music, Republic Records!
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video