Meghan Trainor's New Album "Treat Myself" Out August 31: See The Fierce Cover Art, Preview New Song!
Meghan Trainor announced today that her much-anticipated third studio album is titled “Treat Myself” and that it will be released on August 31st via Epic Records.
“Treat Myself” will be up for pre-order starting tomorrow (June 20) at 12 pm EST / 9am PST.
That's the official artwork for the upcoming Meghan LP above. HELLO BODY!
AHHH! ???? Listen ???? to all the details about @meghan_trainor's new album... she just revealed the name and release date to @Elvisduran! ? Hear the interview ????https://t.co/NLsjQMIcRR#Megatronz #treatmyself #meghantrainor #meghantrainorfans pic.twitter.com/btZoH8DFiB— Elvis Duran Show (@ElvisDuranShow) 19 de junio de 2018
Alongside the album’s pre-order launch, Meghan is set to liberate a brand new song from “Treat Myself” tomorrow; a cute bop titled “All The Ways”. Listen to a preview below:
“Treat Myself” is the follow-up to 20160s “Thank You” LP, which was certified platinum in the U.S and spawned the hits “No” and “Me Too”.
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now