Maroon 5 To Release NEW SONG This Month (May 2015)
It’s “V” re-release time? Yes, it is!
Today it was confirmed that band Maroon 5 are coming out with a brand new single titled “The Summer’s Gonna Hurt” and that the song is going to be part of a re-pack edition of the fifth Maroon 5 album. The news were broken by Billboard magazine columnist, and radio connoisseur Sean Ross via Twitter. See below:
So “The Summer’s Gonna Hurt” will exclusively premiere on some radio station on Sunday, May 17 and it will be officially sent for adds across the country on May 26. The song is totally brand new, and as Sean confirmed in his second tweet; it’s going to be part of a “V” re-release. Will there be more new tracks there? Potentially!
The “V” repack confirmation shoots down other “options” that spoke of “The Summer’s Gonna Hurt” being; a) the lead single from Maroon 5’s sixth album, b) a charity single or c) a single released for a commercial.
Maroon 5 just joined the race for the hottest song of the 2015 summer! Exciting! Britney, hold tight to your extensions!
Are you ready?
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!