Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!
Mariah Carey’s new album Caution’s pre-order has been officially launched today and with it a brand new song was released as “countdown single”. Track number 5 on the album was liberated. Entitled “The Distance”, this R&B mid-tempo number features rapper Ty Dolla $ign, aka. Lauren Jauregui’s boo.
“The Distance” is cute but it didn’t get that excited on the first listen. It should be a nice song for background music while having some French cheese and red wine with your partner at nigh time, though. “Said we couldn't go the distance, yeah / Look at us, we're going the distance”, sings Mariah in the chorus of this new “Caution” song. “The Distance” is about a romantic relationship between a man and woman who’s had to struggle through public scrutiny. They don’t care what others think, though. When they said they wouldn’t last, look at them now being stronger than ever together.
Did you like?
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now