Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!
Mariah Carey’s new album Caution’s pre-order has been officially launched today and with it a brand new song was released as “countdown single”. Track number 5 on the album was liberated. Entitled “The Distance”, this R&B mid-tempo number features rapper Ty Dolla $ign, aka. Lauren Jauregui’s boo.
“The Distance” is cute but it didn’t get that excited on the first listen. It should be a nice song for background music while having some French cheese and red wine with your partner at nigh time, though. “Said we couldn't go the distance, yeah / Look at us, we're going the distance”, sings Mariah in the chorus of this new “Caution” song. “The Distance” is about a romantic relationship between a man and woman who’s had to struggle through public scrutiny. They don’t care what others think, though. When they said they wouldn’t last, look at them now being stronger than ever together.
Did you like?
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus & Mark Ronson Give First TV Performance of "Nothing Breaks Like A Heart" On 'Graham Norton' : Watch Here!
- Watch Jessie Reyez Murder Eminem In The “Good Guy” Music Video: So Disturbing!
- This Is The Cover Art & Tracklist Of Avril Lavigne’s “Head Above Water” Album!
- 2019 Grammy Nominations Announced: See The Full List / Who Were The Snubs & The Surprises?
- Ana Guerra’s Sexy “Bajito” Sounds Like A Third Hit For The Spanish Queen: Watch The Gay-Friendly Music Video!
- Ariana Grande Wins “Woman of the Year” Award, Performs “Thank U, Next” at Billboard’s ‘Woman In Music’ Gala: Watch