Mariah Carey Talks ‘Glitter’, Cardi B & Remembers That Time She Shaded Celine Dion On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
Continuing with the “Caution” album promotion, Mariah Carey stopped by Bravo's “Watch What Happens Live” for a interview with Andy Cohen. At this appearance, the elusive chanteuse discussed a possible collaboration with Cardi B, that awkward seat incident with Meryl Streep, that time she shaded Celine Dion, what her absolute two favorite songs from her catalogue are, and also said nice things about Britney and mentioned she is considering adding a “Glitter” soundtrack medley for her next tour, among other things.
As usual, Andy Cohen interviews are fun and interesting to watch. Mariah seems to have a good time every time she visits this show.
By the way: Do you think Mariah is publicly speaking of her wish to collaborate with Cardi B just to annoy Nicki Minaj (whom she loves so much – lol)?
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus & Mark Ronson Give First TV Performance of "Nothing Breaks Like A Heart" On 'Graham Norton' : Watch Here!
- Watch Jessie Reyez Murder Eminem In The “Good Guy” Music Video: So Disturbing!
- This Is The Cover Art & Tracklist Of Avril Lavigne’s “Head Above Water” Album!
- 2019 Grammy Nominations Announced: See The Full List / Who Were The Snubs & The Surprises?
- Ana Guerra’s Sexy “Bajito” Sounds Like A Third Hit For The Spanish Queen: Watch The Gay-Friendly Music Video!
- Ariana Grande Wins “Woman of the Year” Award, Performs “Thank U, Next” at Billboard’s ‘Woman In Music’ Gala: Watch