LSD Tell Us To Not Be Afraid of “Thunderclouds”: Song Premiere
Not sure how to feel about this song… do you love it?
LSD, the new super group formed by Labrinth, Sia and Diplo, released a new song titled “Thunderclouds” today on digital platforms. LSD is gearing up to release a full-length debut album later this year and “Thunderclouds” is going to be part of that project. “Thunderclouds” is the third song we hear from LSD following “Genius” and “Audio”. By the way, I wonder if Labrinth, Sia and Diplo created this group just for the fun of working together or if they actually came together to try to get massive hits. I ask because thus far none of their songs have had major impact. No radio love, no iTunes love, and no Hot 100 love.
“Thunderclouds” has an interesting production, Labrinth and Sia’s voices can only be loved, but honestly I had major difficulty understanding anything Sia sang and that kind of not allowed me to fully connect with this song.
Can’t say I don’t like this, though. I nodded my head all along.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch