Louisa Strips Down For Label Executives As New Single “Yes” Plays Out Loud: Watch
Louisa is loving her new single “Yes” so much that it’s making her do crazy things.
Last week in an interview for Fabulous magazine in the UK, the British pop singer revealed an “anecdote” that took place very recently at the boardroom of her record label. She remembered “Yes” was played, very loudly, for everybody to hear and that she got literally possessed by the song that she felt the need to strip down up until her “bra and knickers” were exposed and simply dance her life out of the song on top of the big table. And of course all of this occurred before the eyes of her label executives.
A random person screen-captured that part of the interview and posted it on Twitter writing the caption “This just didn’t happen, did it?”. He clearly didn’t believe the story. But just a few hours later, he got a reply from Louisa herself with a short video of that scandalous moment that proved what she told Fabolous was true.
This just didn’t happen, did it? pic.twitter.com/TeKNyxtHys— Daniel (@sillyolddaniel) 18 de marzo de 2018
Eh… I don’t really know how to feel about this… What do you guys think?
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets