Louis Tomlinson Performs New Single “Just Hold On” On “X Factor UK”: Watch
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson performed his Steve Aoki-produced debut solo single "Just Hold On" for the first time ever on television last night on the semi-final of Series 13 of "The X Factor UK" on ITV 1.
Wearing a simple, worn-out t-shirt and a black skinny jeans, down-to-earth Louis rocked his performance with powerful vocals before a massive crowd at London's Wembley Arena.
After the performance, Simon Cowell paid his and the whole show's condolences for the unfortunate death of Louis' mother and the former One Direction star sent a kiss in the air - evidently directed to her mom who's in heaven now. He was very emotional.
*"Just Hold On" is available on iTunes now. As of this post, Steve Aoki and Louis Tomlinson's collaboration is at #1 in the UK and other 28 countries.
Liked the performance?
- Rita Ora's Second Album "PHOENIX" Is Out November 23, No More Delays: Here's The Cover!
- The Chainsmokers' "This Feeling" With Kelsea Ballerini Sounds Like The Hit They Were Looking For: PREMIERE
- Lana del Rey's New Song "Venice Bitch" Is 10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LONG: Listen Now!
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch
- Eminem Destroys Machine Gun Kelly For Good With New Diss Track "Killshot": A Must-Listen