Lost Kings & Sabrina Carpenter Premiere "First Love" Music Video
Sabrina Carpenter wanders around the city as Robert Abisi and Nick Shanholtz of American DJ duo Lost Kings get drunk in parties and get crowds hyped up in club gigs in the official music video for “First Love”, a brand new collaborative single from Lost Kings that only premiered last week. This is Sabrina’s first time doing this kind of EDM sound. The music video will conclude with both Lost Kings and Sabrina Carpenter getting together and showing off their good chemistry on a stage where they will perform before a large crowd in an open-air concert.
“Just like first love / You give everything / And you give too much / Just like first love / You don't really care if it hurts a lot” are some of the vulnerable lyrics that sweet Sabrina Carpenter sings in the pre-chorus of the new Lost Kings single. “First Love” is a song that gravitates between the realms of nostalgia and feel-good. Very fall-ready.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch