Listen To Mac Miller & Ariana Grande's "My Favorite Part" Song In Full!
Such a pretty tune and they sound so in love on it. I just can’t!
There is a collaboration with Ariana Grande on Mac Miller’s upcoming fourth studio “The Devine Feminine” (in stores September 16th), and you know what? This much-anticipated song entitled “My Favorite Part” got released on Spotify today (Sept. 8)! It will be available for purchase on iTunes tomorrow.
“My Favorite Part” is a cute mid-tempo ballad with a severe early-2000s R&B vibe where Mac Miller surprises leaving his rapping skills on the side as he shows us he can hold a key singing too. Mac’s girlfriend, “Side to Side” chanteuse Ariana Grande makes her appearance in the bridge of the song contributing with stunning beautiful vocals. “You just don't know how beautiful you are / And baby that's my favorite part”, sings Pittsburgh-native Mac Miller in the chorus of his new song showing tons of vulnerability I didn’t know he have.
Hit or Miss?
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!