Lauren Jauregui’s Next Single Is “More Than That”, It OFFICIALLY Drops On…
Lauren Jauregui and Columbia Records have finally picked the follow-up single to "Expectations". The chosen song is the one Lauren debuted live a few weeks ago titled "More Than That". According to the Sony promo page LJ fans have discovered, "More Than That" will be officially released on digital platforms on January 11th. Go to the promo page to already pre-save the track on Spotify.
"More Than That" is way more radio-friendly than "Expectations", more light-hearted, more easy on the ear, and I have no doubts it will perform better than Lauren's debut solo single on every chart and on Top 40 radios. "Expectations" was a good song but it was a risky first single and unfortunately for Lauren it just didn't connect with the general audience and therefore was no hit.
What do you think? Sounds like a single with much more potential, right? Is this the right choice?
No word yet on the release date of Lauren Jauregui's debut solo album but it should be released by Columbia Records at some point during 2019.
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch