Lana Del Rey’s Radiohead Lawsuit Over “Get Free” Is Over: Watch Her Announce It In Concert
Lana del Rey performed a concert at Lollapalooza Sao Paulo 2018 in Brazil on Sunday night and she took this opportunity to tell her thousands of fans in the crowd and the many other watch from home via the online live stream that her legal battle with Radiohead over the “Lust for Life” album track “Get Free” (the band sued her for plagiarism) was over. If you need a recap on the whole drama, click here. “I mean now that my lawsuit’s over, I guess I can sing that song any time I want, right?”, Lana said before the massive Brazilian crowd. And if you’re wondering, yes, Lana sang “Get Free” last night.
Lana Del Rey talking about ‘Get Free’ pic.twitter.com/Dxe0BQbv6o— Lanapedia (@Lanapedia) 26 de marzo de 2018
Lana unfortunately didn’t offer any specifics on how the despite was resolved. Although I’m sure she and the band reached a certain agreement that was pleased both parties. Good news for “Get Free” anyway though!
Watch her full Lollapalooza Sao Paulo 2018 concert below:
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets
- Mariah Carey - "Caution": Complete Album Lyrics
- Little Mix - "LM5": Complete Album Lyrics
- Rita Ora Premieres “Velvet Rope”, A Song That’s Both Groovy & Sad
- Katy Perry Debuts New Original Holiday Song, “Cozy Little Christmas”
- Drake Brings Out Bad Bunny, Lil Wayne & DJ Khaled In Miami, Doesn’t Know His Spanish Lyrics