Lana Del Rey Debuts Original Country Songs, Hayley Kiyoko & Taylor Swift Perform “Delicate” at NYC Benefit Concert: Watch
Jack Antonoff hosted a benefit concert for his LGBTQ youth organization ‘The Ally Coalition’ last night, December 5, in New York City. At the concert, there were two main moments: 1) when Jack Antonoff welcomed Lana del Rey on stage. She would perform never-before-heard music she had recorded in the studio with Jack. But the two songs she performed last night weren’t from her upcoming “Norman Fucking Rockwell” album but two COUNTRY songs she had recorded “just for fun”. Yes, Lana doing country! The titles of the two songs are “Hey Blue Baby” and “I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy”.
Eh… are you sure, Lana, you don’t want to scrap “Norman Fucking Rockwell” and release a country album instead? These two songs are too good! It would be a shame they are never properly released!
The second main moment at last night’s benefit concert was when Hayley Kiyoko brought Taylor Swift on stage to perform “Delicate” together.
That was so sweet! Can we get a collaboration please?
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!