Lana Del Rey Debuts New Song “How To Disappear”, Performs “Venice Bitch” Live at Apple Event In NYC: Watch
Lana del Rey closed Apple’s October 2018 keynote held at the Brooklyn Academy of Music’s Howard Gilman Opera House in New York City just moments ago (Oct. 30) by complete surprise. The American singer-songwriter appeared on stage to perform two songs live accompanied by Jack Antonoff on the piano.
At the event, Lana debuted the full version of “How To Disappear” (an unreleased song which she had previously teased on Instagram) and performed her latest single “Venice Bitch” – which she released in September.
“How to Disappear” and “Venice Bitch” will both appear on Lana’s upcoming sixth studio album “Norman Fucking Rockwell” – in stores in early 2019.
WATCH (for Lana go to 1:20:00)
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!