Lana del Rey - 'Brooklyn Baby' [Premiere - Full Song]
A new Lana del Rey iTunes countdown single preceding the release of the NYC songstress’ forthcoming album ‘Ultraviolence’ (in stores June 17th) has just been liberated! It is ‘Brooklyn Baby’, it’s track No. 4 on 'Ultraviolence', and it's inspired by Lana del Rey's boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill.
Barrie-James O'Neill is a co-writer on the ‘Brooklyn Baby', and it's him supporting Lana with a few ad-libs in the final seconds of the song.
‘Brooklyn Baby' is to date our favourite track Lana’s unveiled this era. It’s better than ‘Ultraviolence’, ‘Shades of Cool’, and ‘West Coast', yes, even better than the lead single! Lana sounds glorious in the verses of ‘Brooklyn Baby’, and she sounds just heavenly in the chorus. You can tell that the fact Lana is singing to her man it makes her give an extra ‘oomph’ in the song. ‘Brooklyn Baby’ is such a peaceful, romantic and f*cking awesome track… oh, it’s the fact that Lana uses the F-word once in the song what forced this song to be labelled as 'explicit' on iTunes. Really?
Hit or Miss?Source: Audio via RnbXclusive.se
Update: VEVO audio video now available!
- Mariah Carey - "Caution": Complete Album Lyrics
- Little Mix - "LM5": Complete Album Lyrics
- Rita Ora Premieres “Velvet Rope”, A Song That’s Both Groovy & Sad
- Katy Perry Debuts New Original Holiday Song, “Cozy Little Christmas”
- Drake Brings Out Bad Bunny, Lil Wayne & DJ Khaled In Miami, Doesn’t Know His Spanish Lyrics
- Hyoyeon aka. HYO Releases New Solo Bop “Punk Right Now”: K-Pop Music
- Hozier Now Takes Us To The Dancefloor: New Single “Movement” Has Premiered!
- Camila Cabello Looks Breathtaking For 'Marie Claire', Talks Boyfriend & Acting Rumors
- Ashley Tisdale’s “Voices In My Head” Video Premiere: Suburbs Girl vs. City Girl
- “Close To Me” Video Premiere: Ellie Goulding Wants Us To Visit Budapest, Hungary
- Lali & Pabllo Vittar Are The Hottest Babes In “Caliente” Music Video
- Migos Rap Along Hits, Sing Whitney Houston & Shock James Corden With Their Cash In ‘Carpool Karaoke’: Watch
- Little Mix Release Best Song Off 'LM5' To Date; "The Cure"
- Now This Is More Like It: Alessia Cara Premieres Formidable New Song “Not Today”
- Robyn Announces 2019 World Tour: See Dates, Ticket Info!