Lady Gaga & Zara Larsson Perform New Singles On 'X Factor UK': Watch
Mother Monster performed her stunning ballad "Million Reasons" from her recently released "Joanne" album while Chris Brown's nemesis performed a medley consisting of her new single "I Would Like" and her 2015 global pop hit "Lush Life".
HOW DID THEY FARE?
Queen Gaga: Loved the visuals, love the ascending platform, loved her outfit, loved her make-up but WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED WITH HER VOCALS? Mother Monster was out of breath at several times and she couldn't hit the high notes like I know she's capable of. I'm assuming she was either sick or is suffering from exhaustion from all the performances and traveling she's done in the latest weeks.
Queen Zara: She slayed. "I Would Like" is a cute bop and she will always WIN ME with "Lush Life". Plus, she sounded really good in both songs.
Full video of Lady Gaga performing her new single Million Reasons on X Factor. ???? pic.twitter.com/XmE7RIqPk2— SINNER'S PRAYER (@manulitlmonster) 4 de diciembre de 2016
Zara Larsson performing 'I Would Like' and 'Lush Life' at X Factor UK tonight pic.twitter.com/0TRi3zNdeu— Zara Larsson On Tour (@ZaraOnTour) 4 de diciembre de 2016
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’