Lady Gaga Does Vogue's '73 Questions' Series: A Must-Watch!
Lady Gaga is the star of the new episode of the “73 Questions” series of the Vogue magazine YouTube channel. Gaga, looking super relaxed yet ever graceful, opened the doors of her L.A home to the Vogue editor who performed this marvellous and very insightful interview. She was asked questions about her pre-fame life, NYC, the Super Bowl, covers, friends, hobbies, etc. I definitely feel I know Lady Gaga a little better after this interview and I’m sure you‘ll feel the same way after you watch the entire episode below.
I love how she articulated her answers, I loved her white dress, hair and accesories, I loved how she always had a smile on her face, I LOVED the decoration of her home, and I loved every single answer she was asked.
This is a MUST-WATCH, Little Monsters!
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now