Lady Gaga Does Vogue's '73 Questions' Series: A Must-Watch!
Lady Gaga is the star of the new episode of the “73 Questions” series of the Vogue magazine YouTube channel. Gaga, looking super relaxed yet ever graceful, opened the doors of her L.A home to the Vogue editor who performed this marvellous and very insightful interview. She was asked questions about her pre-fame life, NYC, the Super Bowl, covers, friends, hobbies, etc. I definitely feel I know Lady Gaga a little better after this interview and I’m sure you‘ll feel the same way after you watch the entire episode below.
I love how she articulated her answers, I loved her white dress, hair and accesories, I loved how she always had a smile on her face, I LOVED the decoration of her home, and I loved every single answer she was asked.
This is a MUST-WATCH, Little Monsters!
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets
- Mariah Carey - "Caution": Complete Album Lyrics
- Little Mix - "LM5": Complete Album Lyrics
- Rita Ora Premieres “Velvet Rope”, A Song That’s Both Groovy & Sad
- Katy Perry Debuts New Original Holiday Song, “Cozy Little Christmas”
- Drake Brings Out Bad Bunny, Lil Wayne & DJ Khaled In Miami, Doesn’t Know His Spanish Lyrics