Lady Gaga: "Do What U Want" & "Venus" Performances on "Graham Norton" (Video)
Lady Gaga gave Graham Norton quite a treat for his BBC 1 show on Friday (November 8th). The pop superstar, besides sitting down for a chat, performed not one but two songs from her stellar new album "Artpop", which arrives in stores next week on November 11. Watch videos below of Gaga slaying the stage with "Do What U Want" and "Venus".
Besides wowing vocally and with her showmanship, Lady Gaga also wowed with her fashion during her performances on "The Graham Norton Show". For the "Do What U Want" performance she wore an eccentric peacock tail hair piece, while for "Venus", the New Yorker decided to show some skin and undust her seashell bikini.
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’