Kylie Minogue Performs New & Old Music In Her Triumphant Return To U.S TV!
Kylie Minogue made yesterday her long-awaited return to U.S TV.
The Australian pop diva was the musical guest on "Late Night with Seth Meyers".
WATCH HER SLAY LIVE BELOW:
She sounded so good.
I applaud her for singing both songs completely live. Although, my applauding was more intense for the "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" because Kylie decided to attack this performance acoustically. It could have gone all wrong, but Kylie nailed it.
I had no doubt Kylie was going to bring the "Golden" promotion to America eventually. "Golden" is a country-tinged album because she got the inspiration for it while in trip to Nashville and it was only appropriate that she thanked America for the inspiration by doing some proper promotion over there.
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!
- Will This Upset Him? Camila Cabello Posts Photo Of Shawn Mendes Braiding Her Hair
- Dua Lipa Addresses Taylor Swift Drama, Rumors On James Bond Theme Song & Ariana Grande Duet On ‘Watch What Happens Live’: VIDEO