Kygo & Miguel Premiere "Remind Me To Forget" Collaboration: Listen Here!
Norwegian DJ Kygo released a new single entitled “Remind Me To Forget” featuring Miguel today on digital platforms. This new song may be a mere one-off single for the springtime or it may be the first taste of Kygo’s upcoming new studio album or EP. Whatever it ends up being, though, I love it. I actually love all of Kygo’s songs. True some may be real stunners (e.g. “It Ain’t Me”) or more ok-ish songs, but all in the end are enjoyable songs and that’s what I love the most about being an official Kygo fan. Whatever he releases, I’m 100% confident I will like. This new song with Miguel for instance, it may fall into the “ok-ish songs” category but I’m still feeling it and I’ve already given it quite a few spins throughout this Friday morning.
“Remind Me To Forget” is a laidback dance-pop where Miguel will share with us his struggle to leave an old relationship in the past in the lyrics. Some heartbreaks are not that easy to heal, you know? You’re going to have a twister of emotions (sometimes you will feel angry, and others just nostalgic) for some time and that’s exactly what Miguel goes through in this song. But hey, with that beat in the chorus you can forget about your issues for a little while and just go out and dance, right?
- The Chainsmokers Premiere “This Feeling” Music Video: Motocross & Few Scenes of Alex Pall Shirtless!
- Dido Returns With A Magical Song of 5 Minutes, “Hurricanes” / Announces World Tour Too
- Exclusive Interview: Melanie Fontana, Writer Of BTS’ “Euphoria” & Many Future K-POP Hits
- So Deserving: Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” Debuts at #1 On Billboard Hot 100
- Watch Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora & John Legend Perform at 2018 People's Choice Awards: VIDEOS
- Lil Wayne Releases 3 New "Tha Carter V" Bonus Tracks
- Jennifer Lopez’ Body In The “Te Guste” Music Video With Bad Bunny Is Jaw-Dropping: Watch
- Suave Khalid Premieres "Better" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Lil Wayne Performs "Can't Be Broken" With Halsey & "Uproar" With Swizz Beatz On 'SNL': Watch