Kelly Clarkson Releases Book-Inspired New Song “I’ve Loved You Since Forever”, Hits #1 On iTunes!
If you know me you know anything Kelly Clarkson must go on this blog and if it’s for charity, then with more reason.
The original American Idol released a new song yesterday titled “I’ve Loved You Since Forever”. The beautiful 1 minute and 20 seconds-long lullaby ballad is inspired by Today co-anchor Hoda Kotb’s kids’ book of the same time, which she released earlier this week in the U.S and which was inspired by her daughter Hayley, whom Hoda adopted last year. “I’ve Loved You Since Forever”, the book, is a love letter from a parent to a child. Kelly’s adaption of the book into a song climbed all the way to #1 on iTunes USA yesterday morning upon release and, as of this post (one day later), it remains on that crowning position. Huge!!!
WATCH MUSIC VIDEO
This may be a super short song but it’s the sweetest little thing I have ever heard!
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch