Katy Perry's Cannibalism-Themed "Bon Appetit" Music Video Has Premiered: Watch Now!
Katy Perry’s music video for her controversial new single “Bon Appetit” has arrived. Controversial because of some of the unfortunate food and sex metaphors she mentions in the song, by the way. “Got me spread like a buffet” for instance.
The high-budget music video premiered at 3pm EST on VEVO today, May 12th.
The “Bon Appetit” music video sees Katy Perry being literally COOKED (and boiled) for the later mouth satisfaction of the customers of a sick restaurant. Poor Katy will visit every corner of that godforsaken kitchen (look hot to death, though, in a nude swimming suit). However, a plot twist will unfold at the ending of the video. For when she’s about to be devoured, Katy will rise from her platter and start working the stripper pole as her gang restaurant members strap and blindfold the unaware customers. THEY will be the ones getting eaten in the end. REVENGE!
One of the most bizarre yet kind of coolest music videos ever!
FYI: Katy's fourth major label album will be released later in 2017.
*Liked the video?*
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic