Katy Perry & Rita Ora Walk The Runway For 'Moschino' In Milan [Photos], Katy Is Booed by Photographers For Her Lateness! [Video]
The day after attending and performing at the 2014 BRIT Awards in London, pop girls Katy Perry and Rita Ora flew to Milan, Italy to support their dear friend Jeremy Scott who was presenting his debut collection for high-end Italian clothing brand 'Moschino' at the Milan Fashion Week on Thursday (February 20th).
The show started at 8PM local time at Corso Venezia, however, by that time neither Rita or Katy had arrived yet. Things were getting pretty impatient until Kosovo princess Ms Ora finally hit the runway to model a piece of Jeremy's collection at 8:25. Katy was nowhere in the building though. And it wasn't until 8:40 that John Mayer's girlfriend graced everyone with her presence. She hit the catwalk, did her thing, however, when she got to the end of the platform, and met with the photographers face to face, things turned ugly. The photogs there knew Katy was "the star" of the whole fashion extravaganza, and that her photos would sell really well. So they waited, waited and waited until sweet Katy finally checked her watch and saw she was late. When she got to the end of the runway, the photographers began BOOING Katy. Quite loud, actually. Katy responded saying something, although it can't be comprehended in the videos below of "the moment".
- Olly Murs Goes From Ugly Duck To Dashing Gentleman In “Moves” Music Video: Watch Here!
- Cardi B’s Performance at the 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards Was EPIC: Watch Here!
- Here’s Finally The Studio Version of Billie Eilish’s “When The Party’s Over”: Premiere
- Hot: This Is Mariah Carey’s “Caution” Album Cover Art!
- Pink Announces 2019 European Leg of “Beautiful Trauma Tour”: Did Your City Make The List? Find Out Here!
- Lady Gaga Is Truly Getting Married! Watch Her CONFIRM She’s Engaged To Christian Carino: Video
- The Tinashe Curse Continues? She Gets Eliminated From “Dancing With The Stars” So Early!
- Little Mix Name Their New Album “LM5” And It Isn’t A Joke: Out November 16, See The Cover Here!
- Solange’s "More Sensual" New Album Coming This 2018 Fall, More Details Here!
- Camila Cabello Is An Elusive Chanteuse In Bazzi’s “Beautiful” Remix Music Video: Watch Here!
- Just Announced: Mariah Carey’s New Album “Caution” Out November 16!
- Obrigado! Camila Cabello Brings Out Anitta In Brazil, Perform “Paradinha” & “Real Friends”: Watch
- This Is Why Shakira Is Better Than Your Faves: Protects Fan From Security!
- Charlie Puth Shows His Love For H.E.R. With This “Could’ve Been” Cover: Listen!
- Lana Del Rey Previews New Song “Cinnamon”: Watch Here!