Katy Perry Performs "Roar" & "Unconditionally" on "The X Factor Australia" (Video)
Katy Perry performed not once but twice during the grand finale of Season 5 of "The X Factor Australia" on Monday, October 28th. The pop star travelled all the way to the Land Down Under to promote her newly-released album "Prism". Australia is a market where Katy's music and albums have always sold really well. Performances videos below.
First song she did on Monday night was her international smash "Roar". Wearing a two-piece dark green outfit and cape, the former Christian artist rocked the stage with a high-energy performance. Later, now in white, Katy wowed with a solid vocal performance of her next confirmed "Prism" single, the ballad "Unconditionally".
Back in the US, "Prism" is confirmed to debut at #1 this week on the Billboard Top 200 when the chart is updated on Wednesday. The doubt is the sold copies figure. Initital reports estimated 275,000 CDs of "Prism" sold in its first week, but those reports have been revised, upwards, now saying Katy's new LP debut sales can reach 290-300k.
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!