Katy Perry Performs on "Sunrise" (Australia)
Katy Perry has taken this week the promotional trail in support of her upcoming CD "Teenage Dream" (August 24th) to the land down under. The pop star concluded her promo campaign in Australia with a mini-concert on morning-show Sunrise on Friday. The setlist included the following: The latest single "Teenage Dream", the project's lead cut "California Gurls", and finally an "oldie" like "Hot & Cold". Katy - sporting her favourite blue wig - redeemed herself after the ear-hurting performance last weekend at the Teen Choice Awards. This time she gave a full show with solid vocals. The new single "Teenage Dream" has peaked thus far #4 in Australia and #7 on the Billboard Hot 100 back in the US. She's definitely conquering the charts around the globe! 2010 is going to her year for sure. BTW, in an interview later in "Sunrise" show today, Katy also commented she's already in "pre-production" of her upcoming music video shoot for the next single "Firework". She's looking for concepts and ideas for the clip. Can't wait! I'm rooting "Peacock" will follow up though.
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!
- Post Malone & Swae Lee Turn Into Pop Singers For ‘Spiderman’ Song “Sunflower”: Listen Here!
- Tove Lo's "Blue Lips" Short Film Has Finally Premiered: Watch Now!
- New Song Premiere: Zayn - "Fingers"
- Exclusive Song Premiere: Marisa Maino - “Ever Young”
- Troye Sivan’s Ballad “Revelation” Is Too Beautiful & Perfect: Song Premiere
- Zara Larsson’s New Single “Ruin My Life” Has Some ‘Controversial’ Lyrics: Listen Here!
- Mariah Carey’s New Song “The Distance” Is About Winning In Love Despite Haters: Listen Now!