Katy Perry, Niall Horan & Noah Cyrus Perform On "The Voice Australia": Watch Now!
Katy Perry, Niall Horan, and Noah Cyrus were the guest performers at last night’s grand finale of Season 6 of “The Voice Australia”. Such a big occasion deserved nothing but some of the best pop stars of today’s horizon, right?
Katy Perry delivered a live performance of her latest “Witness” single “Swish Swish” (sans Nicki Minaj) on a basketball hoop-themed stage. The Californian pop diva donned a red mesh outfit and offered one of her most energetic and innovative performances ever of “Swish Swish” to date. I honestly thought the basketball hoop/hoop net idea was the coolest!
Niall Horan performed “Slow Hands” and besides some pitchy moments (he definitely struggles a bit when singing this song. It’s that tough, huh?) the One Direction star provided a decent performance. Meanwhile, Miley’s little sister Noah performed her latest single “I’m Stuck” (shame on her for killing my jam “Stay Together” so fast). She looked teenage sickening (hello nails and pajama-looking garment) and sounded deeply good.
My favorite performances of three have to be Katy’s, though. I think she excelled the most in the vocal, showmanship, performance, and originality departments. Yours?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch