Katy Perry Gives Japan The First TV Performance Of "Act My Age": Watch
Katy Perry took her Witness World Tour to Japan this week and while visiting the Asian country she decided she could give their fans a surprise. Today the pop star stopped by the morning show Sukkiri to deliver the first live performance of her Witness album song "Act My Age", which is only present in the Japanese and other select international edition of her latest album, on television. She knew that would mean a lot for her Japanese fans and of course to her millions of fans all around the world too (especially the overseas ones who got "Act My Age" as an exclusive bonus track in their countries).
"Act My Age" is such a cute pop (about acting like stupid kids no matter your age) that I live for and I honestly thought I would never see a TV performance of it. Thank God Katy visited Japan with this new tour and she had free time in her schedule to make this Sukkiri appearance happen. She could have performed "Hey Hey Hey" but she knew this "Act My Age" performance would have been more appreciated.
Poor Katy looked tired AF but she still put on a good show.
Watch her full appearance on Sukkiri (interview plus mouth-stuffing game) below:
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets