K. Michelle Does Chair Routine In "Love 'Em All" Music Video
K. Michelle flirts with some black mannequins in the official video for “Love ‘Em All”. The R&B-dance SLUT anthem is the lead single from Kay-Kay’s upcoming album “Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?”, due in stores on December 9 via Atlantic. The full MV premiered in the morning of Tuesday, November 4 on VEVO. Watch below!!!
“Love ‘Em All” song review
“'Cause he think I love him but I love 'em all, love 'em all ye-yeah”, sings K. Michelle in the infectious chorus of her newest official single. She’s a slut and proud of being one. The music video doesn’t see K. Michelle acting like a slut with men, though, it focuses more on showing off her sexiness and curves. She’ll do a chair routine – a la Britney in “Stronger” (well, she tried) – flirt with mannequins, show some booty and tits in a sluttylicious outfit and sit on her throne because she is the QUEEN (of sluts). Loving the song, and loving the video. Wasn’t really interested in seeing a love story plot. This sexy treatment work for me better!
Why would K. Michelle unveil already the second single when she's not done promoting the first single yet, though?
What do you think of the video?
- This Is The Tracklist of Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” Album!
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!