K. Michelle Does Chair Routine In "Love 'Em All" Music Video
K. Michelle flirts with some black mannequins in the official video for “Love ‘Em All”. The R&B-dance SLUT anthem is the lead single from Kay-Kay’s upcoming album “Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?”, due in stores on December 9 via Atlantic. The full MV premiered in the morning of Tuesday, November 4 on VEVO. Watch below!!!
“Love ‘Em All” song review
“'Cause he think I love him but I love 'em all, love 'em all ye-yeah”, sings K. Michelle in the infectious chorus of her newest official single. She’s a slut and proud of being one. The music video doesn’t see K. Michelle acting like a slut with men, though, it focuses more on showing off her sexiness and curves. She’ll do a chair routine – a la Britney in “Stronger” (well, she tried) – flirt with mannequins, show some booty and tits in a sluttylicious outfit and sit on her throne because she is the QUEEN (of sluts). Loving the song, and loving the video. Wasn’t really interested in seeing a love story plot. This sexy treatment work for me better!
Why would K. Michelle unveil already the second single when she's not done promoting the first single yet, though?
What do you think of the video?
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic
- HRVY Dances Amid Pyrotechnics In “Told You So” Music Video
- Nicki Minaj Stops Concert In Manchester To Honor Terrorist Attack Victims & Survivors: Video
- Ariana Grande’s “Sweetener” Tour: Official Setlist + Opening Night’s Performance Videos