Justin Bieber Jumps On Luis Fonsi's New "Despacito" Remix: Hear Him Sing In Spanish!
Justin Bieber just jumped on the Spanglish remix of the biggest Latin song of 2017 (yeah, the year may not be over yet but this single has been so big, like ridiculously big, that there ain't no way in hell that no other Latin song will be able to top it). We're talking about Luis Fonsi's "Despacito" (ft. Daddy Yankee). The Justin Bieber-assisted remix was released on digital stores this Monday morning (April 17) and Luis Fonsi only announced it on social media mere minutes before. Perhaps the decision of releasing it today was last minute?
This remix sticks with the same production and everything and it's just that Justin gets to sing a full verse in English and tries to blend in real nicely with Luis Fonsi singing some words in Spanish in the chorus. His accent was cute!
Will this remix open "Despacito" open the doors of English mainstream radios in the US? That's the whole objective, isn't it? Fingers crossed!
I wonder how many mansions has Luis Fonsi already bought with the money he's from "Despacito". This song is just HUGE, y'all.
Hit Or Miss?
- Rita Ora's Second Album "PHOENIX" Is Out November 23, No More Delays: Here's The Cover!
- The Chainsmokers' "This Feeling" With Kelsea Ballerini Sounds Like The Hit They Were Looking For: PREMIERE
- Lana del Rey's New Song "Venice Bitch" Is 10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LONG: Listen Now!
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch