Justin Bieber & Aaron Carter: The Beef That Could’ve Been
Well, there goes the drama unfortunately.
Yesterday a beef between Aaron Carter and Justin Bieber was supposed to be hot topic of the day but that didn't happen. Let me explain: it all started with a tweet some Twitter user posted where he made a shady comparison between Aaron and Justin. Aaron replied, as he didn't like the energy coming from that tweet, and ended up saying he paved the way for artists like Justin and that he and others should have paid him homage in some way. Justin then tweeted Aaron saying he bought his debut album when he was 7 years old, that he was a big fan of “Aaron's Party” and that if Aaron ever needed a hype man he should give him a call. That hype man comment sounded a bit shady, I personally thought it had a shady intent, but Aaron kept it cool and replied with a let's-make-peace tweet. Aaron said he went to see Justin’s movie, said Justin's music inspired his new music, and that it was all good. He just didn't like Twitter trolls like the person whose tweet started this all. Justin then made one last reply saying “all love here” and that he honestly supported Aaron.
See the tweets:
Eh... I don't think Justin foresaw this outcome but good for him to keep it peaceful after Aaron's first reply. The Internet didn't need a new beef… or did it? (lol).
But let's debate, did Aaron really paved the way for Justin? Should the “Baby” singer be grateful and pay Aaron homage?
- WOW! Miley Cyrus Covers Ariana Grande's "No Tears Left To Cry" on BBC Radio 1: Did She Improve The Original?
- Cardi B's "Carpool Karaoke" Feels Like The Best One Yet: Watch Full Episode Now!
- Alessia Cara Performs MIND-BLOWING Cover of Ariana Grande’s “Breathin’” On BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Will Zayn Be Dropped From RCA? First Week Sales For "Icarus Falls" Look DISMAL!
- Did Netsky & Stargate Rip Off Their New Song “Big Hearts” From K-Pop Girl Group Momoland’s “Fly”? You Be The Judge!
- Camila Cabello Wishes Now Her Debut Solo Album Wasn’t Named “Camila” But…
- Cardi B Doesn’t Want Offset To End Up Like Pete Davidson, Defends Him From Social Media Bullying After Embarrassing Failed Apology Ambush
- Miley Cyrus Delivers POWERFUL Performances Of “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” & “Happy Xmas ” On ‘SNL’: Watch
- PRETTYMUCH Shake It Like “Jello” In New Music Video, One Member Gets Into A Massive 'Nail' Controversy!