John Legend’s “A Good Night” Performance On ‘Ellen’ Was Almost Perfect
John Legend stopped by The Ellen Show yesterday to deliver the first ever performance of his new single "A Good Night" - which is such a groovy, feel-good wedding anthem R&B bop.
Wearing a summer shirt, beige Chino pants and white sneakers, Mr. Legend slayed this performance serving flawless vocals and stupendous stage presence (which included a little close interaction with the studio audience). Also, I must give it up to John's band. They rocked too. Most especially John's female back-up singers, who looked super good in those matching white outfits. You could tell they were having such a blast too.
The only disappointing moment was at the finale of the performance when John invited Ellen to dance with him the last chorus of "A Good Night" and upon hearing the "I think I just met my wife" lyric playing, Portia De Rossi (aka. Ellen's wife) didn't walk on stage to surprise her, lol. If that had happened, then this performance would've been truly perfect!
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets