John Legend’s “A Good Night” Is Your New Favorite Wedding Song: Single Premiere
I didn't know I missed John Legend so much until I heard this new song.
John released a brand new single titled "A Good Night" this Friday morning and it's such a feel good R&B bop. The groovy beat was produced by Bloodpop, a producer who contributed extensively in the latest Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga albums.
"A Good Night" is a song about falling love and finding the right person to spend the rest of your life with. I would be surprised at all if this song becomes the most-used song at marriage proposals and wedding ceremonies. It has all the ingredients to become that anthem. Plus, it's so danceable too. So if the guy wants to propose via a flash mob, this song could work too!
"A Good Night" is believed to be the first single from John Legend's upcoming sixth studio album, aka the follow-up to 2016's "Darkness and Light"
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track