Jessie Ware Gets Inside A PhotoBooth In "You & I (Forever)" Music Video: Watch
A smart-looking Jessie Ware sits steady inside a photobooth in the music video for “You & I (Forever)”. The Miguel co-written indie-pop record serves as the official third single from the British singer’s sophomore album “Tough Love”. On the track Jessie said: “You & I forever was a song I wrote with Miguel and Benzel. It's about waiting for someone to say they want to be yours and they aren't going anywhere. I wanted it to have a driving feel to it, probably because we were in LA and you are always in the car here. I wanted it to feel optimistic, I think that was also the LA sun helping with that'”. “You & I (Forever)” is definitely a very nice song (Jessie Ware’s talent is undeniable) but I still think that the last "Tough Love" song with HIT potential was the preceding single, the Ed Sheeran-penned "Say You Love Me". That single gave Jessie Ware her highest UK chart peak to date; no. 22. The rest of tracks on “Tough Love” are of great quality but I just don’t see real chart potential in them.
“You & I (Forever)” video review
What’s the MV about? Here's what Jessie's label's press release says: "In celebration of the themes of love and life-long companionship in the song, Jessie made an open invitation to family, friends and fans to feature in the video for the new single. People were asked to come down to the shoot in a photobooth, whether that was with friends, lovers, married couples, family, siblings – all were invited to be on film. The results are a touching montage of a moment captured in time to the backdrop of You & I (Forever)'s heartwarming message”. Aw! Very heart-warming indeed. The scenes with the huggable grandparents just broke my heart in pieces.
What do you think of the video?
- Dream Come True: Shawn Mendes For Calvin Klein
- Watch Little Mix's STEAMY Music Video For New Single "Think About Us" Now!
- Song Premiere: Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You"
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now