Jessie J Tells The Chinese That There “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”
Jessie J performed Marvin Gaye’s “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” on Chinese TV show “Singer” this week. And although I don’t know for sure what positioned she ultimately ranked on, I hope it was one of the top ones. Her performance was simply spectacular. Also, I think “Singer” is close to its finale, and of course I’m rooting for the “Domino” pop star to take the crown.
“Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” is always a song difficult to perform and do justice live but knowing Jessie J’s singing skills, I had no doubt she was going to do an excellent job when I first read this was her song choice for this week's episode.
Although the arrangement they did for this performance looked “rushed” at certain times, all in all I enjoyed it and Jessie J, looking impeccable in white, as expected slayed every vocal and injected the performance with the right dose of energy and vocal-dramatics. She definitely took me to church in the last seconds!
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets