Jessie J Delivers Moving Rendition Of Mulan's 'Reflection' On China's 'Singer' Show: Watch
Jessie J has dazzled us again this week with another flawless cover on Chinese TV show "Singer", which I hope she ends up winning. She performed on last night's new episode her very own personal rendition of the Mulan soundtrack iconic song "Reflection" (also made famous by Christina Aguilera).
Looking very princessy in a beautiful purple dress, Jessie J attacked the song in such a graceful way serving nothing but perfect pitch vocals and the right amount of emotion at every lyric. She couldn't handle all the accumulated emotion, though, towards the final part of the performance when seemingly the song got too deep for her (she was about to burst in tears!). I think she realized at that performance-ending moment her very own career could be very relatable to the message of "Reflection". I feel like Jessie J thinks that since a few years ago her talent has passed unappreciated and she literally hopes her reflection once again shows the world who she truly is.
Such a stunning performance.
There literally is no song Jessie J can't cover and slay.
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track