Jennifer Lopez Serves OLYMPIC SWIMMER Realness For Harper’s Bazaar!
Jennifer Lopez is on the cover of the February 2019 cover of the Harper’s Bazaar magazine.
The woman is 49 years old. JUST INCREDIBLE, right? What’s her potion? Her facial cream? Tonic? I serious need to find out.
The red outfit she wears on the cover is Gucci.
The rest of photos from the Camilla Akrans-shot spread are nothing like the cover, though. In the cover pic, Jennifer may be serving “let’s go get lunch at Rodeo Drive” but in the rest pics she serves OLYMPIC SWIMMER realness. And yes, I’m LIVING the most for the rest. What about you?
That photo of her jumping from a really high position into the pool (I assume) is just WOW. I need a photo like that for Instagram this summer. Thank you for the inspiration, Jennifer and Camilla!
Jennifer was al interviewed by the magazine for this new issue. Here are some highlights:
On media scrutiny: “You’re trying to do your best and people are putting you down, or trying to make believe you’re not a nice person, or you’re a diva. I’m always like, ‘Who are you talking about?’”
On being put in a box early in her career: “From early on in my career, I felt like people wanted to put me in a box. You will play these sorts of roles, do this type of thing. Or you will only act. You cannot sing and act at the same time. I felt very confined by that because I knew I was going to do different things. I was at least going to try!”
On her life today: “I’ve got two amazing kids and a great boyfriend. I don’t have everything figured out, and everything isn’t perfect. But I feel very proud that with all the things I’ve gone through in my personal life, I’m still optimistic and hopeful.”
Credit: Camilla Akrans/Harpers Bazaar
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random
- Is Normani Beyoncé´s Successor? Watch The Videos From Her First Show As Opening Act For Ariana Grande: Simply Epic