Jennifer Lopez Graces April 2018 Harper’s Bazaar Cover: See Her Breathtaking, Vertigo-Giving Photoshoot!
Jennifer Lopez is on the cover of the April 2018 issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine. The new issue will hit newsstands on March 27th. This new J.LO photoshoot for Harper’s Bazaar, shot by Mariano Vivanco, is not to be missed. It’s simply breathtaking! It doesn’t only show off the “On The Floor” singer’s ageless stunning beauty but it also seeks to demonstrate Jennifer isn’t afraid of heights (oh, and for those of you in love/obsessed with Italian model Pietro Boselli, he appears shirtless in one picture lifting Jennifer Lopez up).
In the exclusive interview Jennifer Lopez gave the new issue of Harper’s Bazaar, the singer, actress and mother of two discussed subjects like the #MeToo movement, a potential marriage between she and Alex Rodriguez or people being amazed at how youthful she looks at almost 50.
“I haven’t been abused in the way some women have. But have I been told by a director to take off my shirt and show my boobs? Yes, I have. But did I do it? No, I did not.”
When I did speak up, I was terrified. I remember my heart beating out of my chest, thinking, ‘What did I do? This man is hiring me!’ It was one of my first movies. But in my mind, I knew the behavior wasn’t right. It could have gone either way for me. But I think ultimately the Bronx in me was like, ‘Nah, we’re not having it.’”
“I do believe in marriage, and I would love to grow old with somebody in a committed relationship. But I’m not forcing anything right now.
[Our relationship is] good, it’s healthy; we communicate well. We understand each other’s lives in a way that most other people couldn’t. We both entered the public eye in our early 20s and overachieved right from the start. And that affects every dynamic in your life, from your family to your work to your relationships. We have a similar makeup.”
“Affirmations are so important. I am youthful and timeless. I tell myself that every day, a few times a day. It sounds like clichéd bullshit, but it’s not: Age is all in your mind. Look at Jane Fonda. She really leans into the big fundamentals, like getting her rest, eight to 10 hours. She doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke. She lives a very clean life.”
To read the full cover story, go to HarpersBazaar.com!
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets