Jennifer Lopez Does What Beyoncé Didn’t With “El Anillo”: Single Premiere
Jennifer Lopez premiered a brand new Spanish single yesterday night called "El Anillo" (translates to "The Ring" in English).
The song is everything Beyoncé failed to do back in 2008 when she missed to release a Spanish version of "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)". Now Jennifer Lopez has released her own "what are you waiting for to put that diamond ring on my finger?" anthem in the Spanish language and she will be the one making all that powerful Latino money. She's so freaking clever!
"El Anillo", which is uptempo and it's giving me strong Brazilian, African urban funk vibes, hears J.LO praising every aspect of her hot lover but one thing - the fact that he is yet to propose to her and give her that expensive and beautiful diamond ring she knows she deserve. So she asks him over and over again in the song: "¿El Anillo pa' cuando?", "When will you give me the ring?".
It's been a minute since Jennifer has had a massive Spanish hit but gladly the wait is no more because she's finally found THAT song.
- Britney Spears Sings "White Christmas" LIVE But In A Funny Voice...
- Zhavia Unleashes New Song "100 Ways": Premiere
- Zayn Releases One Last Tune: "There You Are"
- This Is The Artwork & Tracklist of Zayn's "Icarus Falls" Album!
- Grimes Revolutionizes ‘The Tonight Show’ With Epic ‘We Appreciate Power’ Performance: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Previews New Song “Sally Walker”: Twerk Anthem Alert!
- Does It Speak Badly of Beyoncé To Perform Private Shows For Tycoons?
- Here’s A Lengthy Preview of Katy Perry’s “Immortal Flame” Song For ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’
- Demi Lovato Is In Love Again & Henry Levy Is The Man Responsible: See The Confirming Kissing Photos!
- Drake Takes New Shirtless Selfie: Body Is On Point!