Jaw-Dropping: Does Ariana Grande Really Think “Bang Bang” Is ‘Shit’?
Are you ready for this hot tea?
In a rapid and impromptu Q&A with fans last night, Ariana Grande dragged her 2014 hit with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj “Bang Bang” for filth. She was taking answers from fans regarding a future tour to support the “Sweetener” album, and while talking about the possible setlist, she mentioned new and older songs would be welcomed, with the exception of… you guessed it… “Bang Bang”. Read the tweets below to see what Ariana had to say, and just for precaution I have screenshot them in case Ariana later realizes the little mess she has done and of course the hurt to Jessie J’s feelings.
i think that sounds really nice. lots of new materiaaaaal + oldies (the oldies we like). i mean unless y’all wanna hear bang bang again.— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) 9 de octubre de 2018
thank god. can’t wait to show this to my team.— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) 9 de octubre de 2018
SKSJSKSJKSSJ ILY SO MUCH— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) 9 de octubre de 2018
I mean… “Bang Bang” is one of Ariana’s best-performing singles of her career so I don’t understand the self-dragging here. And endorsing a comment that described “Bang Bang” as “shit”? For real? I don’t know if I should be laughing or getting really upset right now.
What do you think about this? Are you upset you won’t ever see Ariana performing “Bang Bang” live again? Did Jessie J deserve this?
JUSTICE FOR 'BANG BANG'
- This Is The Tracklist of Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” Album!
- Travis Scott’s “SICKO MODE” Music Video, Co-Starring Drake, Is Here! Watch Now!
- James Arthur’s New Ballad “Empty Space” Is One Of The Best of 2018: Listen Here!
- Here’s Luis Fonsi’s Single For The Winter/Fall Period, “Imposible” Featuring Ozuna: Listen Now!
- Cher Lloyd’s Comeback Single “None Of My Business” Is A Chill Bop With Lots Of Attitude: Listen Here!
- Britney Spears’ “Domination” Las Vegas Residency Has Been Announced But The Announcement Was Awkward As Hell: Watch
- Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK’s “Kiss And Make Up” Is Exactly The Banger We Deserved: Listen Here!