Jason Derulo Premieres Flag-Filled, High-Energy Music Video For “Colors”
Jason Derulo premiered last night the music video for his song “Colors”, which will be the official Coca-Cola Anthem for the 2018 World Cup (taking place between June and July in Russia). Directed by Gil Green, the “Colors” music video features beautiful sceneries, diverse people waving their own country flags, skilled soccer players showing off their talent with the ball, and Jason Derulo doing a sick choreography.
The music video was a little bit predictable but this happens with all World Cup anthems. So no biggie.
My favorite scenes have to be the where Jason is performing at that old castle in the middle of the green mountains (anybody know where it is?) and the choreography moments under that “roof of flags” (they way it was shot looked very cool).
I did miss a little bit more of Russian vibes, though, in this “Colors” music video. Pitbull brought Brazil (and a Brazilian artist) for his “We Are One” music video, and Shakira brought Africa for her “Waka Waka” music video. Don’t you think it was only fair Jason included more of Russia in this video?
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets