Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK! [New Single, Music Video & TV Performance!]
Janet Jackson has just announced that her much-anticipated comeback will take place this Friday, August 17th. That day the music legend will release her new single titled “Made for Now” (as rumors indicated) featuring reggaeton star Daddy Yankee.
See the cover art for “Made for Now” (produced by Harmony Samuels) below:
Simultaneously with the single’s official release on digital platforms on Friday, Janet will premiere the music video (which was shot by Dave Meyers a few weeks ago in Brooklyn) on YouTube.
Also on Friday, Miss Jackson will deliver the first live and televised performance of “Made for Now” on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon”.
WOW! So single, music video and live performance all in one day. If that doesn’t make the song go number one on iTunes on Friday, I don’t know what will.
TRIVIA: Janet's last album was "Unbreakable" in 2015.
ARE YOU READY FOR JANET'S RETURN?
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now