Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK! [New Single, Music Video & TV Performance!]
Janet Jackson has just announced that her much-anticipated comeback will take place this Friday, August 17th. That day the music legend will release her new single titled “Made for Now” (as rumors indicated) featuring reggaeton star Daddy Yankee.
See the cover art for “Made for Now” (produced by Harmony Samuels) below:
Simultaneously with the single’s official release on digital platforms on Friday, Janet will premiere the music video (which was shot by Dave Meyers a few weeks ago in Brooklyn) on YouTube.
Also on Friday, Miss Jackson will deliver the first live and televised performance of “Made for Now” on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon”.
WOW! So single, music video and live performance all in one day. If that doesn’t make the song go number one on iTunes on Friday, I don’t know what will.
TRIVIA: Janet's last album was "Unbreakable" in 2015.
ARE YOU READY FOR JANET'S RETURN?
- Rita Ora's Second Album "PHOENIX" Is Out November 23, No More Delays: Here's The Cover!
- The Chainsmokers' "This Feeling" With Kelsea Ballerini Sounds Like The Hit They Were Looking For: PREMIERE
- Lana del Rey's New Song "Venice Bitch" Is 10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LONG: Listen Now!
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch