Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
The “Made for Now” visual premiered this Friday morning on Janet's YouTube channel. It was directed by Dave Meyers and shot in Brooklyn. Without further ado, let's watch:
That was... good!
So summing it up, bad song but great music video. But honestly, with Dave Meyers, you can never get a bad music video.
The location looked great, the outfits all looked great, miss Janet looked amazing in every scene, all the dancing was on point and nicely aligned with the beat of the song, and the ending was so "I'm that bitch" and I lived for it.
By the way, did you also think it was a bit narcissistic Dave Meyers "signature" at the very end (I know there’s no issue with the director getting an on-screen credit but it’s just the way he decided to execute his credit…). But he made a great video nonetheless!
- Rita Ora's Second Album "PHOENIX" Is Out November 23, No More Delays: Here's The Cover!
- The Chainsmokers' "This Feeling" With Kelsea Ballerini Sounds Like The Hit They Were Looking For: PREMIERE
- Lana del Rey's New Song "Venice Bitch" Is 10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LONG: Listen Now!
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch