Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun" [Song Premiere]
Inna has decided to record more tracks for her forthcoming "Summer Days” EP as she has in the last two weeks released songs that weren’t included on the original tracklisting. The EP was supposed to come out last week, before Autumn officially started, but apparently the newly-recorded tracks have delayed the EP release a few days.
Now it feels a bit weird for Inna to drop an EP called “Summer Days” when it isn’t summer anymore. Oh well. At least we get more new Inna songs.
The latest offering from Inna’s delayed-EP is the track “Body and the Sun” whose audio was released for free stream a few moments ago on YouTube and which can be purchased starting today (Sept. 22) on iTunes.
“Body and the Sun” is a summery house-pop song where Romania’s music princess Inna sings about reminiscing the good days (from earlier this summer I guess) when she was caressing her boyfriend's body and sunbathing her flawless skin at the beach at the same time. The extra studio time Inna’s had to put on for the EP has been definitely worth it. “Body and the Sun” is one my favourite EP songs to date. The simple but catchy lyrics combined with the saxophone-tinged beat are a hot affair.
Hit or Miss?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch