Imagine Dragons Randomly Remix "Believer" With Lil Wayne And The Result Is Cringey, So Is THIS Live Performance...
Eh. I'm quite speechless. What exactly is this and why was it allowed to happen?
Imagine Dragons have just released a remix to their 2017 hit "Believer" featuring rapper Lil Wayne on digital platforms. SO RANDOM. Why? The Dan Reynolds-led band performed the halftime show at the 2019 College Football Playoff National Championship game between Alabama and Clemson last night (January 7) at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California and their big closer was this remix. They debuted it at this halftime show with Lil Wayne being there in attendance. Why, though? Were they FORCED by the organization to bring a guest to their halftime show and they last-minute thought a Lil Wayne collaboration would be cool? I mean... The remix is tragic and so was this debut, and only live performance I hope this alternative version is going to get. Lil Wayne's verse is awful and cringey, his live delivery last night was appalling, and I'm just pissed at Imagine Dragons for allowing this damage to be done to get flawless song. Let's just pretend that this didn't happen.
If you are curious, though, here you go:
Buy Imagine Dragons' new album "Origins" now.
- Song Premiere: Marina Serves Greece Nostalgia In "Orange Trees"
- Pink Defies Gravity In Silhouette-Filled "Walk Me Home" Music Video
- Alan Walker Makes Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko Sing Together In Bilingual “On My Way”
- Lizzo Requires A Heavy Beat To Dance, Says In Missy Elliott-Assisted "Tempo"
- Unexpected: Why Don't We Recruit Rapper Macklemore For New Single "I Don't Belong In This Club"
- Post Malone's "Wow" Music Video Is So Random