Iggy Azalea Takes Us To Church In The “Savior” Music Video: Watch Now
When Iggy Azalea said her “Savior” music video would premiere on March 1, she literally meant that. Only a few minutes past midnight, the Colin Tilley-directed “Savior” video was uploaded on the Australian raptress’s VEVO channel.
The video as seen in the previews takes place in a church. We see Iggy waking up on a bed in the middle of the religious venue, walking the aisle in a black dress as a if she was a gothic bride with her bouquet being a torch on fire, then she will just debut more awesome fashion looks and serve up many glamorous shots and poses. One those looks will see the “Fancy” star resembling a fallen angel. Migos’s Quavo makes no physical appearance in this music video; we’ll just hear his vocals. Maybe because Quavo is a man of faith and he heard this music video was going to be shot in a holy site, he wasn’t cool with it?
Anyways, I’m really loving the production of this music video, Iggy looked her best in it, and it’s really made me want to give “Savior” a second shot. I’ve just re-added the song to my “Songs” playlist on Spotify.
LOVED OR HATED THE VIDEO?
*Read the lyrics to "Savior" here.
- Song Premiere: Bebe Rexha - "Last Hurrah"
- Avril Lavigne Releases First New Album In 6 Years, Stream “Head Above Water” NOW!
- Song Premiere: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - "Please Me"
- Zedd & Katy Perry Officially Release "365", Music Video Is Out Too!
- BLACKPINK Take Over U.S TV, Perform “Ddu-du Ddu-du” on ‘Stephen Colbert’ & ‘GMA’: Watch
- Normani Premieres "Waves" Music Video: Watch Now