Iggy Azalea, Jason Derulo & Florida Georgia Line Perform on "American Idol" Season 14: Watch
Rapper Iggy Azalea, the male ‘Rihanna’ Jason Derulo, and country duo Florida Georgia Line were the stellar guest performers on last night’s results show of “American Idol” when the Top 7 was revealed.
On Wednesday on the FOX talent show; I-G-G-Y looked très chic as she performed ”Trouble” with ‘Idol’ alum Jennifer Hudson (whose motto of the night was: “orange is the new black”), pop singer Jason Derulo delivered the first primetime-televised performance of “Want to Want Me” (lead single from his upcoming album “Everything is 4”), and finally Florida Georgia Line treated the ‘Idol’ crowd with a live rendition of their latest country hit “Sippin’ on Fire”, off the duo’s Gold-certified “Anything Goes” album.
What performance I personally liked the most? I wanted to say Jason Derulo’s flashy showing but his vocals were so off-putting so I’m gonna go with Iggy and Jennifer’s. They flawlessly killed it. Shame J.Lo didn’t give her “Booty” collaborator a standing ovation. Legs too tired or something?
Who had the best performance?
- Surprise: Robyn Performs 'Ever Again' On 'Ellen'
- Bebe Rexha Premieres “Last Hurrah” Music Video: Watch
- Adam Lambert Premieres New Song “Feel Something”, Fourth Album Out This Year
- Lizzo Performs “Juice” Acoustically, Covers Miley’s “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” On ‘Live Lounge’ : Watch
- Little Mix, Pink, Dua Lipa & More Perform at 2019 Brit Awards: Watch
- Song Premiere: Pink - "Walk Me Home"
- Maggie Rogers Brings Out Florence Welch For "Light On" Performance In London: Watch