Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
Has anybody seen my wig? I just lost it.
Christine and The Queens released this Thursday night her new single "5 Dollars" (she's really loving her English songs these days! And we love this because it means more penetration for her internationally!). At the same time, she premiered the official music video for "5 Dollars" on her YouTube channel. And GUYS, I don't know which I love the most... the song or the music video. So I'll just say both equally!
The lyrics are so revolutionary and thought-evoking! I'm literally going to get t-shirt or a hoodie that has the lyrics "Prove them wrong when you get 5 dollars" written on it tomorrow.
But now watch the music video (and get ready for the SLAYAGE)
Christine = iconic androgynous goddess!
I loved every scene of this music video. The shower scenes were so powerful and when Christine put on her suit at the end... OH WOW! I didn't know a mere outfit could give me so much life!
I literally need to make this my every day morning routine.
* Christine and The Queens' new album "Chris" will be out next month. There will be English and French versions (yey! Can't wait to hear "5 Dols").
- Rita Ora's Second Album "PHOENIX" Is Out November 23, No More Delays: Here's The Cover!
- The Chainsmokers' "This Feeling" With Kelsea Ballerini Sounds Like The Hit They Were Looking For: PREMIERE
- Lana del Rey's New Song "Venice Bitch" Is 10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LONG: Listen Now!
- Christine and the Queens Is Fond of Bulls: Watch "La Marcheuse" Music Video Now!
- Awkward: Ex-Lovers Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan Premiere "Live Or Die" Music Video...
- Kelly Clarkson Announces "Meaning of Life Tour" AT LAST! See Dates Here!
- Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor Are Fundamental To Two People Falling In Love In "More Than Friends" Music Video: Watch
- Years & Years Take Us Back To The Dark World of "Palo Santo" In "All For You" Music Video: Watch